Purchase the 2+3 Years WarrantyPlus by Liebherr and protect your appliance against unforeseen servicing costs for 5 years. Warranty Plus is a full local Singapore manufacturer warranty which covers parts and labour.
WarrantyPlus is performed directly by Liebherr.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Only valid for new Liebherr wine fridges purchased by WineFridge SG Pte. Ltd.
- Not valid for general wear and tear or cosmetic blemishes of appliances or spare parts.
- Foreseeable annual costs
- No unexpected charges
- All inclusive: transportation, labour, and spare parts
- One point of contact
- Availability of spare parts for up to 10 years
i Commencement and duration of Liebherr WarrantyPlus
- Liebherr WarrantyPlus will apply for the extended warranty period set out in the Certificate.
- Liebherr WarrantyPlus commences as soon as the 24-month Liebherr Warranty has expired.
ii Prerequisites for Liebherr WarrantyPlus
- The Appliance must have been purchased new from an authorised retailer within Singapore.
- The Appliance has to be situated within mainland Singapore, Sentosa island inclusive.
- Proof of purchase for the Appliance as well as the Certificate have to be presented to the Liebherr authorised service provider.
- The serial number of the Appliance has to be noted on the Certificate.
- The Certificate must have been acquired within the 24-month Liebherr Warranty period.
- Liebherr WarrantyPlus is not transferrable to a different appliance, except as set out in clause III, subsection 2 hereinafter.
iii Services to be performed under Liebherr WarrantyPlus
- During the extended warranty period set out in the Certificate, Liebherr will at Liebherr’s sole discretion repair or replace, free of charge, any proven defects in material and workmanship of the Appliance. In case of defects involving any interior fittings, handles or cover panels, Liebherr reserves the right to supply the end-user with the respective spare parts for self-assembly.
- At Liebherr’s sole discretion, if an Appliance is beyond economical repair, Liebherr reserves the right to provide the end-user with a new appliance of equivalent specification in exchange of the defective Appliance. In such case, the remaining extended warranty period will be automatically transferred to the new appliance.
- In no event, Liebherr shall be liable for any loss of profit, loss of goodwill, loss of use, loss of time, business interruption, inconvenience or for any indirect, consequential or incidental damages.
iv. Exclusions of Liebherr WarrantyPlus
Liebherr WarrantyPlus is not applicable in cases of:
- Non-compliance with safety regulations and/or the manufacturer’s installation, operation and/or maintenance instructions.
- Damage resulting from faulty positioning and/or installation, improper use or neglect.
- Damage resulting from normal wear and tear, corrosive atmosphere, exposure to extreme heat or dampness, fluctuation or interruption of electrical power supply, defective wiring or operating or incorrect voltage, lightning damages or other external influences and/or any act of God and/or transportation.
- Fitting of non-approved spare parts and/or repairs carried out by parties other than Liebherr authorised service providers.
- Damage to general replacement parts subject to wear and tear e.g. light bulbs or other luminaries.
- Cosmetic blemishes e.g. dents and scratches.
- Accidental damage.
- Damage to door seals incl. firmly connected parts such as covers and doors to the extent such damage can be attributed to a damaged door seal.
- Age-related optical faults and damages.
- Ventilation requirement not meeting Liebherr installation guideline.
Liebherr WarrantyPlus expires in case the type plate and/or device number has been
removed, manipulated or made illegible.
Note: Warranty does not qualify for 2% PayNow, BankTransfer discount.