“Fatto a Mano“ combines the sophistication of handmade glass in the style of the ancient Venetian tradition with the latest 21st-century glass-making technology, using fully automated machine-blown techniques. The ancient, colorful Venetian glass stem and base are made by hand and the bowl is blown by machine.
The Old World Pinot Noir glass is perfect for light-bodied red wines with high acidity and moderate tannin. This glass highlights the rich fruit-forward characters and tempers the high acidity of the wine. The tulip-shaped bowl captures all the nuances of the wine's aroma.
This pack contains six glasses, each with a different coloured stem for added impact. 1x White, Mint, Rose, Orange, Turquoise, and Mauve.
Hand-finished and dishwasher safe.
Volume: 705 ccm
Height: 250 mm
Recommended for: St. Aubin, Musigny, Pinot Noir Old World, Romanée Saint Vivant, Echézeaux, Chambolle Musigny, Gamay, Vougeot, Burgundy (red), Santenay, Blauburgunder, Nuits Saint Georges, Beaujolais Cru, Volnay, Moulin à vent, Pommard, Vosne-Romanée
Caring for your RIEDEL Crystal
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
If washing by hand
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass