RIEDEL BAR (2008) are designed to enhance the enjoyment of spirits by showcasing the aromatics of alcohol. This series is developed through trial and error, tasting, re-tasting, and elimination until the ultimate glass is apparent.
The Single Malt Whisky glass is perfect to emphasize the elegant creaminess of top-quality single malt whisky. The glass has an elongated thistle shape on a truncated stem and incorporates a small, slightly outturned lip which highlights sweetness.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
Volume: 200 ccm
Height: 113 mm
Recommended for: Malt Whisky, Whisky/Whiskey, Single Malt Whisky
Caring for your RIEDEL Crystal
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
If washing by hand
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass