“Fatto a Mano“ combines the sophistication of handmade glass in the style of the ancient Venetian tradition with the latest 21st-century glass-making technology, using fully automated machine-blown techniques. The ancient, colorful Venetian glass stem and base are made by hand and the bowl is blown by machine.
The Champagne Wine Glass is perfect for developing and displaying champagne’s complex characteristics.
This glass allows a wide range of aromatics to unfold. Unlike a flute, the egg-shaped design allows the complex layers to grow and intensify, and the larger rim diameter enables them to be released in a way that is not achieved with a narrow glass. The glass also includes a 'sparkling point' to aid the formation of the Champagne bubbles.
This pack contains six glasses, each with a different coloured stem for added impact. 1x Pink, Violet, Yellow, Dark Blue, White & Red.
Hand-finished and dishwasher safe.
Volume: 445 ccm
Height: 250 mm
Recommended for: Franciacorta, Champagne, Kōshū, Blanc de Blancs, Cava, Sekt, Sparkling Wine, Prosecco
Caring for your RIEDEL Crystal
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
If washing by hand
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass