The Cornetto Fatto a Mano decanter was introduced in 2017 as a compliment to the colourful and elegant Fatto a Mano glass series. In the Fatto a Mano Edition, classic decanters have been reiterated with optical blown glass and a black-white-black ornamental line that enhances their dynamic designs.
The long, thin shape of the Cornetto makes it perfect for both decanting young wines and removing sediment from older wines. The slim design of this decanter means there is a smaller surface area exposed, so fragile older wines are not over exposed to oxygen.
Volume: 1200 ccm
Height: 325 mm
This decanter is designed for a single bottle of wine.
This pack contains a single piece.
This product is handmade. Please handwash only.
RIEDEL recommends: Use bottle cleaners to remove stains from the decanter.
Caring for your RIEDEL Crystal
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
If washing by hand
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass