“Fatto a Mano“ combines the sophistication of handmade glass in the style of the ancient Venetian tradition with the latest 21st-century glass-making technology, using fully automated machine-blown techniques. The ancient, colorful Venetian glass stem and base are made by hand and the bowl is blown by machine.
The Cabernet glass is perfect for full-bodied, complex red wines that are high in tannin. The generous size of this glass allows the bouquet to develop fully and smooth out the rough edges. It emphasises the fruit, playing down the bitter qualities of the tannin, and allows wines to achieve balance.
This pack contains six glasses, each with a different coloured stem for added impact. 1x Pink, Violet, Yellow, Dark Blue, White & Red.
Hand-finished and dishwasher safe.
Volume: 625 ccm
Height: 250 mm
Recommended for: Bordeaux (red), Cabernet Sauvignon, St. Emilion, Listrac, Moulis, Margaux, St. Estèphe, Cabernet Franc, Fronsac, Merlot, Médoc, Graves rouge, Pauillac, St. Julien, Pomerol, Pessac Leognan (Rouge)
Caring for your RIEDEL Crystal
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
If washing by hand
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass