O (2004) is the first varietal-specific wine tumbler in history and is based on the benchmark shapes of RIEDEL VINUM to enhance the world‘s most important grape varieties. The tumbler, used for centuries as an all-round drinking vessel, is now turned into a sophisticated wine accessory. It is stackable for easy storage and fits into every dishwasher. Broken stems are a thing of the past.
The Old World Pinot Noir glass is perfect for light-bodied red wines with high acidity and moderate tannin. This glass highlights the rich fruit-forward characters and tempers the high acidity of the wine. The tulip-shaped bowl captures all the nuances of the wine's aroma.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
Volume: 690 ccm
Height: 110 mm
Recommended for : Musigny, St. Laurent, Pinot Noir Old World, Romanée Saint Vivant, Champagne, Echézeaux, Chambolle Musigny, Gamay, Vougeot, Burgundy (red), Santenay, Blauburgunder, Nuits Saint Georges, Beaujolais Cru, Volnay, Moulin à vent, Pommard, Vosne-Romanée
Caring for your RIEDEL Crystal
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
If washing by hand
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass