O (2004) is the first varietal-specific wine tumbler in history and is based on the benchmark shapes of RIEDEL VINUM to enhance the world‘s most important grape varieties. The tumbler, used for centuries as an all-round drinking vessel, is now turned into a sophisticated wine accessory. It is stackable for easy storage and fits into every dishwasher. Broken stems are a thing of the past.
The Riesling/Sauvignon Blanc glass is perfect for balancing the high acidity and residual sugar of fruit-forward white wines. This shape is the most versatile white wine glass in the RIEDEL range. It helps to balance the fresh characters and high mineral components, emphasising the wonderful fruit aromas.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
Volume: 375 ccm
Height: 108 mm
Recommended for: Riesling Smaragd, Marsannay rosé, Welschriesling, Dolcetto, Zierfandler, Catteratto, Rivaner, Bardolino, Riesling, Jurançon Sec, Kōshū, Jurançon moelleux, Riesling (Spätlese/late harvest dry), Dornfelder, Côtes de Provence, Scheurebe, Godello, Schilcher, Beaujolais Nouveau, Mosel-Saar-Ruwer, Alsace Grand Cru, Côtes du Rhône Rosé, Crozes Hermitage, Vernaccia, Sauvignon Blanc (oaked), Grüner Veltliner, Blauer Portugieser, Zinfandel, Primitivo, Smaragd, Rosé
Caring for your RIEDEL Crystal
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
If washing by hand
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass