Ouverture is RIEDEL's most versatile, non varietal-specific collection of fine crystal glasses that will increase the owners‘ drinking pleasure of wine, beer, and spirits. Elementary entry level series Ouverture glasses are suitable for customers who appreciate good, reasonably priced wine.
The Beer glass is perfect for revealing the colour, developing the aroma, and lengthening the palate of beers. This tulip-shaped glass captures the full range of aromatics, dissipates excess carbonation, and helps to maintain a beer head.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
Volume: 500 ccm
Height: 170 mm
Caring for your RIEDEL Crystal
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
If washing by hand
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass