Ouverture is RIEDEL's most versatile, non varietal-specific collection of fine crystal glasses that will increase the owners‘ drinking pleasure of wine, beer, and spirits. Elementary entry level series Ouverture glasses are suitable for customers who appreciate good, reasonably priced wine.
The Champagne glass is perfect for light, fresh, dry champagnes. The shape emphasises the wine's fresh fruitiness while tempering its high acidity and bringing out its characteristic red berry and pinewood aromas. This is the ideal glass from which to enjoy typically tart, dry rosé wines. Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
Volume: 260 ccm
Height: 217 mm
Caring for your RIEDEL Crystal
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
If washing by hand
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass