SOMMELIERS BLACK TIE was launched in 2008 to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the iconic Sommeliers Burgundy Grand Cru glass. The White Wine glasses feature a black base.
The Riesling Grand Cru glass is perfect for balancing the high acidity and residual sugar of fruit-forward white wines. This shape is the most versatile white wine glass in the RIEDEL range. It helps to balance the fresh characters and high mineral components, emphasizing the wonderful fruit aromas. Handmade and dishwasher safe.
Volume: 380 ccm
Height: 252 mm
Recommended for : Riesling Smaragd, Marsannay rosé, Welschriesling, Loire (Blanc), Dolcetto, Teroldego, Bardolino, Montepulciano, Riesling, Jurançon Sec, Riesling (Spätlese/late harvest dry), Côtes de Provence, Lagrein, Scheurebe, Schilcher, Beaujolais Nouveau, Mosel-Saar-Ruwer, Alsace Grand Cru, Côtes du Rhône Rosé, Vernaccia, Grüner Veltliner, Blauer Portugieser, Zinfandel, Primitivo, Smaragd, Rosé
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
If washing by hand
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass