Riedel Bar Tumbler Collection – the perfect “must-have” glasses for all cocktails and mixed drinks. Inspired by the glamourous Art Nouveau period, these elegant, decorated crystal tumblers present a contrast to Riedel’s purist, unadorned wine glasses. Spirits and cocktail connoisseurs will enjoy discovering the versatility of these stylish, yet subtly nostalgic glasses for the enjoyment of Whiskies, Gin and Tonic, Cocktails, and Mixed Drinks alike.
The Whisky glass is perfect for complementing any table setting, from elegant to casual. Fire is distinguished by its dynamic, flame-like decoration, designed by Georg Riedel. These elegant glasses have a tactile element that makes holding the glasses a pleasure.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
Volume: 295 ccm
Height: 98 mm
Caring for your RIEDEL Crystal
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
If washing by hand
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass