RIEDEL BAR (2008) are designed to enhance the enjoyment of spirits by showcasing the aromatics of alcohol. This series is developed through trial and error, tasting, re-tasting, and elimination until the ultimate glass is apparent.
The traditional balloon shape of the Brandy glass perfectly concentrates the nuances of the bouquet. The round wide bowl lies perfectly in the hand to bring the wine to the right temperature, and its shape is finely tuned to increase the enjoyment of spirits by showing the unique character of the beverage.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
Volume: 840 ccm
Height: 153 mm
Recommended for: Palomino (Sherry)
Caring for your RIEDEL Crystal
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
If washing by hand
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass