RIEDEL BAR (2008) are designed to enhance the enjoyment of spirits by showcasing the aromatics of alcohol. This series is developed through trial and error, tasting, re-tasting, and elimination until the ultimate glass is apparent.
The Port glass is perfect to highlight the rich fruit and sweetness characteristic of port. The glass combines all the positive characteristics established by research, emphasizing harmony and concentration of fruit.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
Volume: 240 ccm
Height: 168 mm
Recommended for: Vermouth, Noilly Prat, Madeira, Tawny Port, Vins Liquoreux, Vintage Port, LBV (Late Bottled Vintage), Colheita, Marsala
Caring for your RIEDEL Crystal
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
If washing by hand
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass