VINUM (1986) became the first machine-made glass in history to be based on the characteristics of grape varietals. VINUM was not developed on a drawing board, but in tasting workshops based on the performance where the content commands the shape.
The Cuvée Prestige glass is perfect to highlight the bouquet of champagne and encourage the bead. This light and well-balanced glass accentuate the complexity and richness of vintage champagnes and prestige cuvées. The magic of this glass is its ability to highlight the full spectrum of aromas and flavours, while preserving their elegant effervescence thanks to the small agitative dot at the base of each bowl.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
Volume: 230 ccm
Height: 218 mm
Recommended for: Franciacorta, Champagne, Cava, Sparkling Wine, Prosecco
Caring for your RIEDEL Crystal
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
If washing by hand
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass