The RIEDEL Winewings decanter is a elegant recreation of RIEDEL's Swan decanter as an addition to the RIEDEL Winewings.
First designed in 2008, Swan's elongated curves make it an incredible statement piece, with the grace of a beautiful bird. Wine is decanted through the large opening then poured from its exquisite neck - long enough to reach any guest at the dinner table! The new iteration of this decanter, with a slimmer design, now also includes an indented handle for easier pouring.
This piece features a lavender purple stripe through the design, achieved by introducing a rod of purple crystal into the molten glass before the decanter has been formed.
Volume: 850 ccm
Height: 600 mm
This decanter is designed for a single bottle of wine.
This pack contains a single piece.
This product is handmade. Please handwash only.
The RIEDEL Bottle Cleaner cannot be used with this product as they can become lodged and unable to be removed.
Caring for your RIEDEL Crystal
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
If washing by hand
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass